2) In a small saucepan, heat 75g of the sugar over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar melts and forms a medium-brown caramel, about seven minutes. Working quickly, transfer two teaspoons of the caramel to each of the ramekins, swirling it across the bottom as soon as you spoon it in since it will harden quickly. Set aside.
3) Combine the milk and evaporated milk in a small saucepan over a medium heat until warm. Reduce the heat to a low simmer and keep the milk warm. Meanwhile, bring about a litre of water to the boil and keep hot.
4) Whisk together the eggs, egg yolks, remaining 75g of sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon. Fold the pumpkin into the egg mixture, then fold the egg mixture into the evaporated milk.
5) Divide the filling between the ramekins, then place on a baking sheet in the oven. Pour the heated water into the baking pan until it reaches halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the flan is just set.
6) Allow the ramekins to cool. Place a dessert plate on top of each ramekin and invert; the flan should slide out and the caramel syrup should flow onto the sides of the dish.