3) Dip the chicken into the eggs and then into the plain flour mixture, back to the eggs and then into the pumpkin/panko mix to coat.
4) Grease a baking tray and place the chicken on top. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
For the corn cakes:
1) In a food processor mix the gold top milk, melted butter, egg yolk and half the corn until smooth. Transfer the mixture to medium bowl. Add the remaining corn, onion, coriander leaves and jalapeno and set aside.
2) In a separate bowl mix the plain flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently mix. In a small bowl whisk the egg white until slightly stiff peaks form. Fold the whisked egg into the corn batter.
3) Heat the oil in a large cast iron pan over a medium heat. Drop the corn batter by tbsps into the hot pan, making 8 cakes. Cook approximately 1 minute on each side or until browned.
For the mango sauce:
1) In a food processor place the mango, onion, coriander leaves, sugar, jalapeno and salt and process until smooth.
2) Add the chicken broth. Transfer the mixture to a small saucepan over a medium heat. Cook until bubbles form. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the gold top milk.
To assemble the dish:
1) Place 1 chicken breast and 2 corn cakes on each plate. Drizzle with mango sauce and garnish with crumbled cheese.