2) Roll a halibut fillet in the flour, shaking off the excess. Dip just 1 side of the fillet in the beaten eggs, then into the pumpkin seeds, pressing gently for even coverage. Set on a plate, seed side up, and repeat with remaining halibut. Cover loosely and refrigerate for 15 mins.
3) While the fish is resting, prepare the coriander cream. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the shallot and chilli pepper and saute for 1 min. Add the single cream and coriander and bring to a low simmer.
4) Stir frequently until reduced by half, about 6 to 8 mins. Remove from the heat, stir in the lime juice and salt and blend with a stick blender until smooth. Keep warm, or reheat gently before serving.
5) Preheat the oven to 150C/Gas 2. Meanwhile, heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot add the fish fillets, pumpkin seed side down, and cook until golden, about 2 mins.
6) Flip over, then gently transfer the fish to a baking tray fitted with a rack. Bake in the oven until the internal temperature of 62C registers on an instant-read thermometer, about 6 to 7 mins. Arrange the fish on serving plates, top with the coriander cream and serve.