- 40g wild rocket
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, thinly
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tsp capers,
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- 4 anchovies, roughly
- 3 marinated artichoke hearts, roughly
- Large handful basil, roughly torn
For the dressing:
- 4 anchovies, finely
- 80ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Juice and rind of ½ lemon
How to make Puttanesca Salad
In a serving bowl arrange all the salad ingredients in layers finishing with the fresh basil.
Add the dressing ingredients to a jar, screw on the lid and shake well to combine.
Drizzle over the salad just before serving.