Made this? How was it?
- Soft flour tortilla
- 30g thinly cured ham
- 3 coin-sliced pickled green jalapeno peppers from a jar,
- 60g cheese
- 1 spring onion, finely
- Few fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp olive oil (not extra-virgin)
- Good store-bought salsa of your choice, for serving
How to make Quesadillas
1) Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Place the tortilla wrap on the counter in front of you and cover with the ham.
3) Over 1/2 only, sprinkle thepickled jalapeno, the cheese and the spring onion. Scatter over the coriander leaves.
4) Carefully fold the tortilla wrap in half, that's to say, fold the untopped half over the cheese so you have a fat half moon.
5) Lift this is up carefully and brush each side with the oil before putting it on the hot griddle; grill for a minute each side.
6) Using a steady hand and a wide fine spatula or fish, transfer the tortilla to a board or plate and cut into 3 triangles. Eat with some salsa on the side.
Cook's Note: Please feel free to play with the fillings as you wish.
- Hunter's hero
- No can beato this taquito
- Scallops and chorizo
- Doughnut French toast
- Chicken, chilli and cheese quesadil...
- Chicken hash
- Sausage burger with spicy onion rin...
- Szechuan noodles
- Golden Aubergine with Green Pea Sau...
- Trucker special sandwich with roast...
- Chicken quesadillas with serrano ch...
- Party popcorn