Recipe by Sunny Anderson
- 2 (390g) tins quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4kg bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- 100g, pitted and black olives
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes,
- 1 small red onion,
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 56g freshly parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make Quick artichoke salad
1) Toss all ingredients in a serving bowl,cover and leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
2) Serve slightly chilled.