- 4 skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 0.50 chicken broth
- 0.50 milk
- 0.50 half-and-half
- 1 gouda cheese
How to make Quick Chicken With Gouda Gravy
- Season both sides of the chicken with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Heat pan with olive oil or spray with pam.
- Add chicken, cook for 6 minute each side.
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter. Add flour, cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk in chicken broth and 1/2 cup milk until thickened, 2-3 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in cheese in a figure-eight motion until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Slice the chicken at an angle and top with the gouda gravy.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- White sausage gravy
- Homemade gravy
- Stuffing and Gravy from Tristan Wel...
- Chicory with pine nuts
- Herbed goat cheese sandwiches
- Salmon salad
- Roasted Chicken Jus
- Baked potatoes with creamy herb top...
- Mashed sweet potatoes with orange e...
- Saffron rice
- Spicy Green Papaya Salad
- Healthy Broccoli Roman Style