- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 fresh snow pea
- 1 garlic cloves
- 8.88 ounces cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
How to make Quick Green Rice Ww
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add snow peas and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until the snow peas are crisp-tener, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 (8.8-oz.) package cooked brown rice. Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in chopped fresh cilantro.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Lime and Green Onion Rice
- Thai roasted green fish
- Thai it you'll like it hot curry be...
- Bryant Lake bowl: Smoked trout and....
- Khao Tom (Thai Pork Porridge)
- Spring Green Risotto
- Ching's Yangzhou fried rice
- Guy's spicy Spanish rice
- Green papaya salad with prawn & por...
- Shiitake mushroom brown rice
- Basic Long-Grain Brown Rice Pilaf
- Green mesquite beans for cookout