Made this? How was it?
- 1 package sponge fingers sponge cakes
- 125ml strong black coffee or espresso
- 50ml (shots) coffee flavoured liqueur
- 200g mascarpone cheese, available in specialty cheese case of supermarket
- 70g sugar
- 22g cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
How to make Quick tiramisu
1) Open the sponge fingers and separate them. Paint the sponge fingers with coffee combined with the coffee liqueur using a pastry brush. Line 4 martini glasses with a single layer of sponge fingers, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem. Press the cakes down a bit to fit the lines of the glass. Beat cheese and sugar together 2 or 3 minutes. Spoon sweetened mascarpone into glasses. Top glasses off with a cap of the sponge fingers. Use any remaining mascarpone to dot the sponge finger tops and sprinkle each glass with cocoa powder combined with a touch of cinnamon.
- Individual No-Bake Strawberry Chees...
- Limoncello and lemon cream fruit ta...
- Berries with almond cream and amare...
- Green melon with lime and lemon sor...
- Ina's Tiramisu
- German chocolate cake
- Fennel and red onion salad with cra...
- Chocolate raspberry fizz: Christmas...
- Italian horns
- Chocolate mandarin dream cocktail
- Tri colour salad with fennel
- Classic Tiramisu