- 500 g quorn pieces
- 500 g natural yoghurt
- 8 garlic clove
- 2 inches gingerroot
- 0.25 teaspoon clove powder
- 0.25 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.50 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 0.50 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 onion
- 3 green pepper
How to make Quorn Tikka
- Mix everything for the marinade.
- Chuck in the quorn.
- Mix well and leave in the fridge overnight (or for a few hours if time is short).
- Shake off the excess marinade and either thread the quorn pieces onto skewers with the onion and pepper chucks or just bung the whole lot in a preheated oven at gas mark 9 for about 20-25 minutes.
- serve with salad.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken in creamy tomato curry: chi...
- Watercress salad with citrus vinaig...
- Sunny morning muffins
- Aubergine bruschetta with pita chip...
- Carpaccio of raw courgette
- Romaine hearts with greek dressing
- Simple French Bean Salad with Lemon...
- Shaved Fennel and Green Apple Salad...
- Baby tomato and fresh herb tabboule...
- Barefoot carrot salad
- Lemony sunshine cupcakes
- Dried fruit