1. In a bowl combine the Meridian peanut butter, soy, palm sugar, chillies and hot stock. Stir to make a smooth sauce then set aside.
2. In a large frying pan or wok heat the oil till smoking hot. Cook the shallots, garlic and all the vegetables, apart from the chard, stirring continuously for 5 minutes until everything starts to soften.
3. Add in the noodles and chard and tip over half of the peanut butter mixture, stir well to coat everything and heat through.
4. Divide between four bowls, squeeze over some lime juice and drizzle with the remaining dressing.
5. Add prawns or chicken for an extra protein hit.