1. Mix all the patty ingredients together except for the mushrooms and divide onto four, form into rounds and flatted
2. Press the mushroom on each side. Fry in a large pan with heated sesame oil and set aside.
3. Mix the cooked noodles with the beaten egg, soy and sesame seeds.
4. Divide into four and cook each for about 2 minutes in the same pan as the burgers on each side until slightly golden. remove and set aside.
5. Now to assemble, place the Noodle bun on a platter and top with cucumber ribbons, patty and drizzle with sriracha sauce