- 30 vanilla wafer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 to taste cooking spray
- 0.33 all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 0.13 teaspoon salt
- 1.50 2% low-fat milk
- 1 vanilla beans
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 2.50 fresh raspberry
- 2 tablespoons red currant jam
How to make Raspberry Amaretto Cream Tart
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To prepare crust, place cookies in a food processor, and process until finely ground. Add butter; pulse just until combined.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round removable bottom tart pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- To prepare cream, lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Place flour, sugar, and salt in a medium, heavy saucepan. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk.
- Scrape seeds from vanilla bean; add seeds and bean to milk mixture. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly (about 5 minutes), stirring constantly.
- Place egg in a large bowl. Gradually stir hot milk mixture into egg. Return milk mixture to pan.
- Cook 2 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons liqueur. Spoon mixture into a small bowl. Place in a larger bowl filled with ice.
- Cool 20 minutes or until thoroughly chilled, stirring occasionally. Discard vanilla bean. Spread chilled cream into bottom of prepared crust.
- To prepare the remaining ingredients, arrange raspberries over chilled cream.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or until set. Combine jelly and 1 1/2 teaspoons liqueur in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high 20 seconds or until jelly melts, stirring once. Brush over the raspberries.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Tart
- Rhubarb and Custard Tart
- Cherries and figs in port vinegar
- Maple Cream Cheese Pots de Creme
- Chocolate honey almond tart
- Raspberry stracciatelle ice cream
- Chocolate and Chestnut Torte
- Summer pudding with rum whipped cre...
- Amaretto Tiramisu
- Caramel shortbread and chocolate ex...
- Gelato di crema (Vanilla cream base...
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...