1) Preheat the oven to 70°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a blender, add the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, and salt. Blend until the mixture forms a smooth batter. Preheat a 25-cm nonstick crepe pan or skillet over medium-low heat.
3) Add one cube of butter to the pan. When the butter has melted, add 50ml of batter and quickly tilt the pan to form an even coating of batter on the bottom of the pan. Cook for one minute until set and slightly browned. Using a heat-resistant spatula, carefully loosen the sides and gently flip the crepe over. Cook for one minute. Repeat with the remaining butter and batter.
4) In a small bowl, mix together the jam and vanilla extract. Using a one teaspoon measuring spoon, spoon two teaspoons of the jam mixture into the center of each crepe. Using the back of the spoon, spread the jam evenly over the crepes leaving a 1-cm border. Starting at the nearest edge, roll the crepes into tube shapes. Arrange the crepes on the prepared baking sheet and place in a warm oven, for up to 20 minutes, until ready to serve.
5) For the whipped cream: In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Continue to beat until the cream holds stiff peaks.
6) Transfer the crepes to a serving platter and sprinkle with vanilla sugar. Serve with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
For the vanilla sugar:
1) Add the sugar to the bowl of a food processor. Using a paring knife, slice the vanilla bean in half, lengthwise, and scrape out the seeds. Add the vanilla seeds to the sugar. Pulse 10 to 15 times until the vanilla and sugar are combined.
2) Cut the empty vanilla pod into 1-inch pieces and add to a glass jam jar. Add the vanilla sugar to the jar and seal. Shake the jar before using.