- 3 habanero pepper
- 2 sweet red pepper
- 1 sweet green peppers
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries
- 2.25 water
- 1 vinegar
- 1.75 ounces dry pectin
- 4 sugar
How to make Raspberry Habanero Pepper jam
- Chop up peppers in a processor until they are chopped fine. Put all but ¼ cup peppers in a saucepan with raspberries and water. Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to simmer and cook 15 minutes. Press through a sieve or a jelly bag. You should h
- Return juice to a clean pot. Add vinegar and reserved chopped peppers. Cool 15 minutes.
- Add pectin. Bring to a boil; add sugar. Bring back to a boil and boil hard for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; skim foam.
- Ladle into hot ½ pint jars leaving 1/8" headspace.
- Seal; process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes (for 4 oz. jars).
- Note: jelly might be liquidy at first, but gels over the next 1 or 2 days.
- I usually get anywhere from 10-12 of the 4 oz. jars.
(Courtesy of Food.com)