1. Take your ricotta and place into a medium sized bowl, along with 50 grams of the parmesan. Season, and put it one side.
2. Roll out your pasta into 60 cm strips with 12 cm width; place a good heaped teaspoon of filling leaving a 3 cm gap between each portion also leaving enough pasta free to fold over.
3. Using a pastry brush and water, brush in between each portion of filling, fold over. Press firmly around each pile of filling with your fingers to push out any trapped air and seal in the filling.
4. Trim off the edges and then cut between the rows with a sharp knife or a fluted pasta wheel.
For the Walnut Sauce:
1. Use a pestle and mortar to crush the garlic with sea salt then add the walnuts, pound to a smooth texture and add the lemon juice, parmesan, milk and finally the olive oil.
2. Work this together so the sauce becomes emulsified, check the seasoning and put to one side.
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water add the ravioli and cook for 3-4 minutes, drain and place in a frying pan with the unsalted butter.
2. Toss together with a spoonful of walnut sauce, toss again and serve with extra walnut sauce if desired.
3. Add a good grind of black pepper and serve.