2) Transfer the crabmeat to a shallow pan and refrigerate until fully chilled. In a food processor, add 190g of the sliced asparagus, the salt, pepper and lemon juice. Process until smooth. With the processor running, slowly add the olive oil.
3) Transfer the asparagus puree to a mixing bowl and add the crabmeat, remaining sliced asparagus, Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Mix gently until fully blended. Top each oyster with 2 tablespoons of asparagus/crabmeat mixture and garnish with two slices of asparagus. Place in oven for 15 minutes before serving.
1) In a mixing bowl, add the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, 30g of the melted butter and paprika. Mix well and set aside.
2) Place another 30g of melted butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, shallots and bay leaf. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions become soft and clear, about 2-3 minutes.
3) Add the tarragon, salt, white pepper and cayenne. Cook for 1 minute. Add the crab stock, bring to the boil, and reduce the crab stock by half. Add the cream and Dijon mustard and bring back to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat, strain the sauce and set aside until ready to serve.
4) Place the remaining butter in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the spring onions and cook for 5 seconds. Add the crabmeat and cook for 1 minute. Add the thermidor sauce and bring to the boil.
5) Spoon 85g of crabmeat thermidor into each of eight ramekins. Sprinkle the top with about 1 tablespoon of the breadcrumb mixture. Place the ramekins under a grilling element until the tops brown, about 1-2 minutes.
Crab claws with spring onion sauce:
1) For the sauce add the egg yolk, spring onions, 1 teaspoon of salt, black pepper and white vinegar to the bowl of a food processor. With the processor running, slowly add the vegetable oil in a thin stream until fully incorporated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2) For the marinated crab claws, add the red wine vinegar, mustard, paprika, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, oregano and sugar to a mixing bowl. Slowly add the olive oil, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Marinate the crab claws for 15 minutes.
3) Cut eight pieces of cucumber about 5cm long and hollow each out to form cups. Place 2 tablespoons of spring onion sauce in each cucumber cup. Remove the crab claws from the marinade and place three claws into each cucumber cup.
Jalapeno prawn coleslaw:
1) Roast the jalapeno pepper under a grilling element or in a hot cast iron frying pan until charred on the outside. Remove the charred outer skin, stem and seeds. Chop finely and set aside.
2) In a food processor, place the egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of roasted jalapeno, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, sugar, lemon juice, Creole mustard, mustard, vinegar and garlic. Process until smooth. With the processor running, slowly add the oil in a thin stream until fully incorporated.
3) Place the napa cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, spring onions and parsley in a mixing bowl. Add the roasted jalapeno sauce and mix until fully blended. Cover and refrigerate.
4) Add the water, lemon and 1/4 teaspoon of salt to a frying pan. Bring to the boil, add the prawns and return the mixture to the boil. Remove the prawns and refrigerate until fully chilled.
5) To serve, place a portion of coleslaw on each plate and top with one prawn.
Grilled fish with prawn and pistachio lime sauce:
1) In a food processor, place the softened butter, pistachios, salt, lime zest, lime juice and hot pepper sauce. Process until the pistachios are finely ground and the mixture is fully blended. Set the pistachio lime butter aside.
2) Season each drum fillet with about 1 teaspoon of seafood seasoning. Pass the drum fillets through the clarified butter and cook on a flat-top grill or in a preheated cast iron pan until done, about 3-4 minutes on the first side and 2-3 minutes on the second side.
3) Melt the unsalted butter in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the prawns and cook until they turn pink on the outside. Add the prawn stock and bring to the boil. Add the pistachio lime butter and cook, shaking the pan constantly, just until the butter melts into the sauce.
4) To serve, place the cooked drum fillets on serving plates and top each fillet with two prawns and 3-4 tablespoons of sauce.