- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 800 g pork fillet
- 5 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 medium onions
- 3 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 50 ml water
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 2 medium apple
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 400 g baby bok choy
- 0.50 Thai basil
How to make Red Curry Pork With Apple
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large wok or pan, add pork, cook in batches until browned all over, add additional oil as needed, set pork to one side. I find you use about 2 tablespoons to cook the pork and that leaves 1 tablespoon for the onion.
- Heat remaining oil in same cleaned pan, cook onion, paste, garlic and ginger, stirring until onion softens.
- Add coconut milk, cream, water and stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat, simmer, uncovered 5 Min's.
- Return pork to pan, add lime juice and fish sauce, stir to combine, add apples, simmer, covered, about 10 Min's, until apples soften and pork is cooked through.
- About 5 Min's before the end add bok choy.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil.
- Serve over rice or bean sprouts for lower carb version.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Red curry marinated prawns
- Chicken with green curry sauce
- Cardamom Chicken Curry
- Chicken and Cashew Nut Curry
- Thai curry chicken noodle soup
- Lamb Curry
- Curried meatballs
- Coconut Shrimp with Curried Tomato,...
- Red Curry Chicken Stir-Fry
- Red duck curry
- Red curry marinated skirt steak faj...
- Yucatan Chicken Skewers with Peanut...