- 250 g red snapper fillet
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 limes
- 1 tablespoon parsley
How to make Red Snapper Scallops
- Cut snapper into scallops, approximately 2 inch cubes.
- Sauté for 2 minutes in hot oil.
- Add wine and water, cover and cook approx 10 minutes until fish is opaque.
- Squeeze 1/2 of the lime and sprinkle the parsley over the fish; heat 1 minute longer.
- Place on serving dish and garnish with remaining lime.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Kevin Nurse's jerk red snapper and....
- Caribbean Stuffed Red Snapper
- Red snapper art deco: Florida red s...
- Yucatan chicken skewers with peanut...
- Yucatan Chicken Skewers with Peanut...
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Oven baked red snapper
- Ratatouille with red snapper
- Roasted red snapper with rosemary
- Roman-esco (Italian Romesco) with r...
- Grilled Red Snapper with Grapefruit...
- Griddled red snapper