1. Take the cake and carefully cut through the bottom layer of sponge and place the bottom layer aside.
2. Cut through the middle and top layers of cake and set aside yielding four pieces of cake.
3. Whip up the cream with sugar, vanilla and add the lemon juice.
4. Mix the raspberries and strawberries slices in a bowl.
5. To assemble the delight, first, put the bottom layer of the cake on a cake stand.
6. Spoon over a layer of whipped cream and top with a quarter amount of the mixed berries.
7. Now place the next section of the cake (one of the joined cake sections with frosting) on top.
8. Spoon with cream and top with berries; add the next layer and top with more cream and berries. Then add the last layer of the cake with the frosting top.
9. Finally pile a big spoonful of cream in the centre of the cake and top with berries.
10. Using a vegetable peeler, shave white chocolate over the delight and sprinkle with the pomegranate rubies.
11. Sprinkle with icing sugar just before serving.