Serves: Depends on amount of potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) Rub the roast with the rustic rub or seasoning blend, cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight. Using a griddle pan, sear all sides of the roast.
3) Heat a roasting pan. Add olive oil, onions, pasilla peppers, carrots, celery and then the garlic, last. Deglaze the roasting pan with the burgundy and add the roast. Add herbs, tomatoes and veal stock. Cover and roast for 3-3 1/2 hours or until falling apart.
1) Lightly saute the chopped garlic in 1 teaspoon of oil.
2) Put sage, basil, Pecorino Romano, pine nuts, chopped garlic and roasted garlic in a food processor or blender and slowly drizzle oil to desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and refrigerate.
1) Heat butter and shallots in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add flour to create a roux.
2) Add Kirsch, cream, cherries, cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer to cook out flour. Season, to taste.
1) Peel potatoes. Carve to look like osso bucco bones.
2) Blanch potatoes for 3-4 minutes. Let cool. Fry for 4-5 minutes until golden.
Stuff potatoes with buffalo, and top with pesto and cherry fondue.