- 1 all-purpose flour
- 0.25 white sugar
- 3 rhubarb
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 egg
- 1 sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Rhubarb Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup butter. Mix until crumbly and pat into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Place foil or another pan under this to bake.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the chopped rhubarb, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon flour. Pour onto crust. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Pour over hot rhubarb in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, or until filling is set. Cover with sour cream topping while still hot.
- To make the sour cream topping: In a small bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix well and spread on top of cake.
- Chill cheesecake for at least 4 hours before serving. It is better after 24 hours.
- I have heard from others that they add chopped pecans to the crust and sprinkled on top when cooled.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Cherry mini cheesecakes
- Salmon with lentils
- Gingersnap mango-lassi cheesecake m...
- Fresh Cream Cheesecake with Summer....
- Salmon with fennel
- Deconstructed Rhubarb Crumble with....
- Rhubarb and Custard Pie
- New York Cheesecake
- Rocket salad with seared prawns and...
- Roasted pumpkin oatmeal pancakes
- Saffron poached pears and chocolate...