1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and lightly grease the baking tray.
2. Put the cereal and some salt and pepper in a bowl and crumble with your fingers until lightly crushed.
3. Put the mayonnaise and seasoned crushed cereal mix in 2 separate shallow bowls, ready for dipping.
4. Dip each piece of chicken first in the mayonnaise, shaking off any excess, before dipping in the crushed cereal.
5. Place the dipped chicken on the prepared baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes until golden, turning half way through cooking.
Recipe courtesy of Lisa Faulkner