- 18.25 ounces dark chocolate cake mix
- 0.33 vegetable oil
- 1 water
- 3 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1.50 milk chocolate chips
- 1 to taste cooking spray
- 18 ounces dark chocolate
How to make Rich & Moist Dark Chocolate Cake (Uses Cake Mix)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray two 8" pans with cooking spray (or spray bundt pan).
- Blend together cake mix, oil, water, eggs, and sour cream in large bowl on low speed for 1 minute then medium high speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand then pour batter evenly into pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (or 40 minutes for bundt pan) until done. Remove from oven & let cool in pans on wire rack for 15 minutes before removing from pans.
- Cool completely before frosting.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Hopped-up on caffeine rich chocolat...
- Chocolate fudge cake with rich cher...
- Rich Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Spicy double dark chocolate cupcake...
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Triple hazelnut cake with chocolate...
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Sticky chocolate cake
- Throwdown's german chocolate cake w...
- Double fudge cake with chocolate bu...
- Individual molten chocolate coconut...
- Chocolate oat cakes