Made this? How was it?
- 480ml water
- 65g granulated sugar
- 100g honey
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 280g pancake and waffle mix
- 225g whole milk ricotta cheese
- 65g frozen blueberries
- Melted butter
How to make Ricotta pancakes
1) Stir 80ml of water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Stir in the honey. Set aside and keep the honey syrup warm.
2) Using a rubber spatula, stir the remaining 400ml of water and vanilla in a large bowl. Add the pancake mix and stir just until moistened but still lumpy. Stir in the ricotta into the pancake mixture, then stir gently to incorporate the ricotta but maintain a lumpy batter. Fold in the blueberries.
3) Heat a griddle over medium heat. Brush with the melted butter. Working in batches, spoon 60ml of batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Serve with the honey syrup.
- Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
- The Ultimate Berry Pancakes
- French toast with mixed berries
- French toast with caramelised apple...
- Scotch pancake-wrapped buffalo saus...
- Banana sour cream pancakes
- Pain perdu
- Frittata with asparagus, tomato, an...
- Egg white frittata with lox and roc...
- Cinnamon sugar fry bread
- Sophia's Place - Blue corn pancakes...
- Cinnamon Plums with French Toast