1) Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2) In a large bowl combine the aubergine, cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and red chilli flakes. Spread the vegetables out in an even layer on the baking tray.
3) Roast in the oven until the vegetables are tender and the aubergine is golden, about 35 minutes.
4) While the vegetables are roasting, place the pine nuts in a small baking dish. Place in the oven on the rack below the vegetables. Roast until golden, about eight minutes. Remove from the oven and reserve.
5) Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta into a large bowl and reserve 375ml of the cooking liquid.
6) Transfer the roasted vegetables to a food processor. Add the torn mint leaves and extra-virgin olive oil. Puree the vegetables.
7) Transfer the pureed vegetables to the bowl with the pasta and add the Parmesan. Stir to combine, adding the pasta cooking liquid 125ml at a time until the pasta is saucy.