- 1 to taste nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 spring onion
- 2 mushroom
- 2 courgette
- 1 carrots
- 1 broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 0.50 feta cheese
- 1 part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 roma tomato
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
How to make Rigatoni With Vegetables and Two Cheeses
- In large skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, over medium high heat, add olive oil. Add green onion and mushrooms and saute for two minutes. Add zucchini, carrots, and broccoli. Saute for 2 - 3 minutes and then add 2 tbsp water. Cover and cook
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Rigatoni with Vegetable Bolognese
- Steamed vegetables with tomato and....
- Steamed vegetables with ponzu sauce...
- Steamed vegetables with ginger miso...
- Baked ricotta and spinach rigatoni
- Roasted vegetable soup
- Vegetable coleslaw
- Vegetable sushi
- Vegetable Rolls with Chili Mayonnai...
- Vegetable rolls with chilli mayonna...
- Vegetable Tagine
- Griddled vegetable salad with feta....