2) To make the risotto, in a heavy-base pan sweat the shallots, diced calamari and garlic in a little olive oil, add the rice and toast. Add the wine and reduce by half stirring constantly. Gradually add the fish stock and squid ink.
2) When the rice has absorbed the fish stock and is cooked al dente add the butter piece by piece, then add the Parmesan and chives. Season with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice and a little of the lemon zest for flavour.
3) Meanwhile, make the gremolata. Chop the parsley, garlic and lemon zest until fine. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and the olive oil.
4) Dust the remaining calamari, including tentacles, in the cornflour seasoned with the salt and pepper. Deep fry until crispy.
5) Place the risotto on a plate, arrange the crispy calamari on top and sprinkle over the gremolata.