- 2 lbs rump steak
- 2 lbs rib roast
- 1.25 teaspoons salt
- 0.75 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 head garlic
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
How to make Roast Beef With Slow-Cooked Tomatoes and Garlic
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the beef with 1 t. salt and 1/2 t. pepper and place in a large roasting pan.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, thyme, oil, 1/4 t. salt, and 1/4 t. pepper. Scatter the tomato mixture around the meat and roast to the desired doneness, about 1 hour for medium-rare (internal temperature 125F).
- Transfer the beef to a cutting board and let rest at least 10 minutes before slicing. Divide among individual plates and serve with the tomatoes and garlic.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Company pot roast
- Italian roast beef
- Roast rib of beef
- Fillet of beef
- Rib of beef
- Roast beef fillet with mushroom rag...
- Riesling roast turkey with fig and....
- Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
- Roast rack of lamb with rosemary an...
- Individual Yorkshire puddings with....
- Johnny Garlic's grilled peppered st...
- Roast Beef