1. Roast the chicken breasts butterfly
the chicken breasts. Place on roasting pan
Season with s + p, drizzle with oo, roast at 190 degrees for about 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven
Put the chicken on a board, shred it.
2. SUN-DRIED TOMATO DRESSING
Mix the mayo with sour cream, milk, sun-dried tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
In another large bowl, add the spinach, kale, celery and pickled onions, add the chicken and dressing and toss garnish
with micro herbs.
Pickled Red Onion
1. Place red onion in large jar
2. In a jug, mix together water, apple cider vinegar, sugar and salt and stir until well combined and the sugar and salt are dissolved.
3. Pour over the onion in the jar
4. Add the fresh peeled ginger and seal for a least 2 hours or overnight.