1) Preheat the oven to 220C/Gas 7.
2) Bone the lamb and give it a bash with a meat mallet. Pan-fry it for a minute on each side and season.
3) For the gravy, pour the stock and wine in a saucepan and reduce to a quarter. Season to taste.
4) For the pea puree, cook the peas and blitz in a food processor with 15ml of milk and a pinch of white pepper
5) For the mint sauce, blanch the mint. Blitz it with the vinegar and sugar.
6) Boil the new potatoes. Slice them and cook in a frying pan with a splash of olive oil, the rosemary, thyme, garlic and seasoning. Place them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
7) To make the Yorkshire pudding, place 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil in each of four muffin tins and place it in the oven to heat.
8) Whisk the egg, flour, remaining milk and water together. Divide the mixture between the muffin tins and cook for 15-20 minutes.
9) Cook the broccoli in a saucepan of boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
On four plates, place a bed of broccoli and mushy peas, then top with lamb chops and Yorkhire pudding.