Made this? How was it?
- 500g cippolini onions, ends trimmed, peeled, halve larger onions
- 1kg baby carrots
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 14g , melted
- 60ml white wine
- 60ml chicken stock
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley leaves
How to make Roasted carrots and cippolini onions
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6. On a sheet tray, toss the onions and carrots with the oil,, wine and stock. Season with salt and pepper.
2) Roast the vegetables until golden and caramelised, about 25 to 30 minutes. Toss in a shallow serving bowl and garnish with parsley.