1) Coat a stove-top griddle pan or griddle with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat to preheat.
2) Season both sides of chicken with salt, black pepper and cumin. Add chicken to hot pan and cook 3-5 minutes per side, until cooked through.
3) In a small bowl, whisk together yoghurt, honey and mint. Set aside.
Serve four of the chicken breast halves with all of the yoghurt dressing, couscous and salad. Reserve remaining chicken for pizza, if desired.
1) Cook bacon in a large frying pan or in the microwave until crisp. Break into small pieces and transfer to a large bowl. Add apples and parsley and toss to combine.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil and mustard. Add mixture to apples and toss to coat. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.