1) Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2) Place four (37.5cm) long sheets of aluminum foil on a work surface. Divide the frozen lima beans among the foil sheets. Place 5ml of olive oil, one tbsp of chopped parsley, and a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper on each pile of beans and gently toss to combine.
3) Place one piece of fish over each pile of beans. Pour 30ml of white wine over each of the fish and sprinkle a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Seal up the foil packets.
4) Place the foil packets on a baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
5) Gently transfer the beans and fish to a serving plate and serve immediately.