2) Heat the oil in a medium saute pan over a medium-high heat, and add the jalapenos, red onions and black beans. Saute until the onions are translucent.
3) Add the tomatoes, corn kernels and roasted pepper. Stir and saute for 3 minutes, then add salt, pepper, cumin and 3 tbsp of coriander. Remove the pan from the heat and let rest.
4) Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas 5. Evenly distribute the mixture, the remaining coriander and the cheeses among 4 tortillas. Top with the remaining tortillas.
5) Place the tortillas on a baking tray and place in the oven. Cook for about 10 minutes, until the cheeses have melted and the quesadillas are warmed through.
6) Cut each quesadilla into 6 pieces. Serve with chipotle sour cream and garnished with spring onions.
Chipotle sour cream:
1) Mix the diced chipotle, lime juice and sour cream.
2) Refrigerate for 1 hour before using.