Made this? How was it?
- 80ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium carrots (about 340g), cut into 3.5cm thick circles
- 250g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 150g red bliss potatoes, cut into 3.5cm thick
- 3 medium parsnips (about 150g), cut into 3.5cm thick
- 1 sweet potatoes (about 150g), cut into 3.5cm thick
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
How to make Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, Parsnips and Brussels Sprouts
1) Preheat oven to 200C.
2) Grease an 28cm x 18cm baking tin with extra-virgin olive oil. Place vegetables in baking tin and add the dried herbs, salt and pepper. Toss well, evenly coating all the vegetables with the seasonings and oil. Add more oil if the vegetables seem dry.
3) Spread the vegetables evenly on a large baking sheet. Place on middle rack in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
- Roasted Brussels sprouts
- Roasted Brussels sprouts with rashe...
- Honeyed Brussels Sprouts
- Potatoes and Onions
- Parsnip Chips
- Roasted parsnip, carrot and ginger....
- Slow cooked Brussels sprouts
- Bumped-up Brussels sprouts
- Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Grilled Brussels sprouts
- Brown butter sauteed brussels sprou...