Made this? How was it?
- 35g whole natural almonds
- 175g roasted red peppers in a jar, drained
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp shallots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make Roasted red pepper dip
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) Put the almonds on a baking tray and toast until fragrant, about 10 minutes. Let cool.
3) Put the nuts into a food processor and finely . Add the red pepper, vinegar and shallots to the bowl and process until smooth. While the processor is running, drizzle the oil into the bowl.
4) Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- Roasted red pepper and walnut dip
- Roasted cauliflower and broccoli
- Griddled red onion
- Green herb dip
- Chunky guacamole
- Golden crushed potatoes
- Orange-pistachio wild rice salad
- Chopped fixin's salad
- Beetroot salad with watercress driz...
- Tomatoes with green goddess dressin...
- Rocket, caramelized onion and goat....