1. Heat oven to 180⁰C, gas mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and stir-fry the chicken until thoroughly cooked, and no longer pink inside.
3. Add the Roasted Tomato & Pepper Seasoning Mix and continue to sizzle until golden brown.
4. Place the taco shells open end down on a baking sheet and heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Heat the refried beans until hot in a small saucepan.
6. Meanwhile, mash the avocados in a medium sized bowl using a fork, and add the juice from one of the limes – mix well.
7. To serve, spread the refried beans on to the tacos, and top with the cooked chicken, cool soured cream topping, grated cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, mashed avocado and a sprinkle of onion and coriander. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™