1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas mark 5.
2) Using a teaspoon, remove the seeds from the tomatoes. Place the tomato halves, cut side down, on some kitchen paper to drain, about 5 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Using clean hands, gently toss the drained tomato halves in the oil mixture until coated. Marinate the tomatoes for 10 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and Gorgonzola cheese.
5) Place the marinated tomato halves, cut side up, on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Fill each tomato half with the breadcrumb filling. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until slightly softened and the undersides of the tomatoes are brown.
Arrange the cooked tomatoes on a serving platter. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.