1) Preheat oven to 230 degrees C.
2) Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add sausage and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until browned and cooked through, breaking up the meat as it cooks. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic, and poultry seasoning and cook 3 minutes, until mushrooms soften.
3) Transfer mixture to a large bowl and add breadcubes, artichoke hearts, cheese, parsley, and 375ml of broth. Toss to combine, allowing liquid to soften bread cubes. If stuffing seems dry, add more broth to soak cubes.
4) Season turkey all over with salt and black pepper. Place turkey in a large roasting pan and season the top and sides with thyme and rosemary.
5) Loosely stuff bread mixture into turkey (place any leftover in a shallow baking dish).
6) Place turkey in oven and immediately reduce oven temperature to 170 degrees C. Roast turkey 20 minutes per pound, or until an instant-read thermometer registers 82 to 85 degrees C.
7) Bake extra stuffing alongside for 30 minutes. Let turkey stand 10 minutes before carving.
8) Serve 1/2 of the carved turkey with all of the stuffing.