2) In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, house seasoning, parsley, shallots and garlic.
3) Thoroughly rinse and dry the turkey. Tuck the wings underneath the body and place the turkey in a roasting pan. Rub the butter mixture all over the turkey. Stuff, if desired.
4) Roast for 18 minutes per 450g (including stuffing weight, if using). The turkey is done when an instant-read thermometer is inserted into the thickest part of the thigh (and deep into the stuffing) and registers 74C and the juices run clear.
5) Remove turkey from the oven and loosely tent with foil. Let rest for 20 minutes before carving.
Serve turkey with the glaze.
1) Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Let simmer until the cranberries burst, about 8-10 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture through a sieve and let cool. Reserve for turkey.
House seasoning: Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.