- 1 yellow squash
- 3 tomato
- 10 ounces mushroom
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic clove
- 14 ounces bread
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
How to make Roasted Vegetable Gratin
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic, then coat bottom of 9X13 baking dish with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the garlic infused oil.
- Tear the bread into 2 in pieces and fit tightly in the bottom of the dish.
- Drizzle the bread with 2 tablespoons of the garlic oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the bread with half the basil.
- In a medium bowl, toss the vegetables with 2 tablespoons of the garlic oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the tomato slices with salt and pepper.
- Arrange all vegetables on top of the bread, overlapping if necessary. Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper and drizzle with the reamaining oil.
- Bake the gratin for about 40 minutes, until the veggies begin to brown and bottom of bread is golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with reamining basil, cut into pieces and serve.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Gratin of fennel with stuffed roast...
- Provencal vegetable gratin
- Riesling roast turkey with fig and....
- Roasted veggie ratatouille (France)...
- Roasted Root Vegetable Lamb Stew
- Vegetable pot pie
- Roasted butternut squash salad with...
- Tuscan roasted chicken and vegetabl...
- Pot roast with roasted vegetables
- Seafood gratin
- Cod with a crispy crab crust with p...
- Roasted root vegetables