1) Preheat oven to 210 degrees C.
2) Heat the oil in a large saute pan over high heat. Add the courgette, peppers, garlic paste, 1/4 tsp red chilli flakes, and salt and pepper, to taste, and cook until almost soft, 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
3) Whisk together the eggs and herbs in a large bowl. Add the meat, bread crumbs, cheese, 120ml of the ketchup, 30ml of the balsamic vinegar, and the cooled vegetables and mix until just combined.
4) Mold the meatloaf on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Whisk together the remaining ketchup, balsamic vinegar, and red chilli flakes in a small bowl. Brush the mixture over the entire loaf.
5) Bake the meatloaf for 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
6) Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
7) Serve immediately.