1) Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6. Coat a large baking tray with cooking spray.
2) Season salmon with salt and pepper. Brush lemon and herb seasoning all over both sides of salmon.
3) Place salmon on prepared baking tray. Arrange cauliflower on another baking tray, spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan.
4) Roast 15 minutes, until fish is fork tender and cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
5) In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, basil and capers. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Serve four of the salmon fillets with tomato mixture spooned over top. Serve half of the rice and all of the cauliflower with this meal. Reserve extra salmon fillets and extra rice for other meals.