Made this? How was it?
- Cooking spray
- 4 wild salmon fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon and herb seasoning
- 900g cauliflower florets
- 35g parmesan cheese
- 160g plum tomatoes
- 7g basil leaves,
- 2 tbsp drained capers
- 425g instant brown rice, cooked according to package directions
How to make Roasted wild salmon with tomatoes, basil and capers, Parmesan-crusted cauliflower and rice
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2) Season the salmon with salt and pepper and brush lemon and herb seasoning all over both sides.
3) Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the cauliflower on another baking sheet, spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan. Roast 15 minutes, until the fish is fork tender and the cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
4) In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, basil and capers. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Serve the salmon fillets with tomato mixture spooned over top and with the rice.
- Roasted wild salmon with tomatoes,....
- Roasted miso salmon with rosemary r...
- Parmesan-crusted pork chops
- Steak with ale au jus and roasted o...
- Rocket salad with steak, shaved Par...
- Griddled salmon steaks with chipotl...
- Sage pesto crusted turkey fillet
- Potato and horseradish crusted salm...
- Hot-smoked salmon and chipotle crem...
- Loin of pork with fennel and garlic...
- Loin of pork with fennel
- Roasted turkey fillet with new pota...