- 2 medium Hass avocados
- 2 tbsps lemon juice (from about 1/2 lemon)
- 1 fennel bulb, fronds and outer layer removed, cored and very thinly
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly
- 250g rocket, washed, dried, and any long or tough stems removed
- 30g fresh coriander leaves
- 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make Rocket, avocado and fennel salad
1) Using a knife halve the avocado, remove the pit, then. Place the in a small bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of the lemon juice and toss gently with a rubber spatula to coat.
2) Add the fennel, the onions and the remaining 1 tbsp of lemon juice and gently toss together.
3) Place the rocket, coriander, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the avocados and fennel and toss together. Serve immediately.
- Rocket, watermelon and feta salad
- Rocket and pear salad with Dijon sh...
- Green coleslaw
- Lobster salad rolls
- Avocado and corn tostaditas
- Hearts of palm, avocado and watercr...
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Chicory and avocado salad
- Chickpea and courgette salad
- Rocket with Parmesan
- Beetroot and rocket salad with butt...
- Celery root remoulade