1, Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 10inch x 4inch tray.
2. In a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
3. Add the eggs and beat again. At this point it may look like the eggs have scrambled the butter mixture but don't worry. It will all come together once the dry ingredients have been added.
4. Next, add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Turn the mixer on low.
5. As the dry ingredients are being incorporated, pour in the milk.
6. Beat for 1 minute until smooth.
7. Fold in the rolos.
8. Pour in the brownie batter and spread evenly.
9. Bake for 25 minutes. The brownies will have a slight wobble. Allow to cool slightly before turning out onto a wire rack, remove the greaseproof paper and slice.