- 3 lbs potato
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.50 milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 0.50 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 0.25 teaspoon pepper
- 1.25 asiago cheese
How to make Rosemary Mashed Potato Gratin
- Peel potatoes and cut into chunks. In a pot, cover potatoes with cold water; bring to a boil over high heat. Season water with 1 tsp salt. Reduce heat and boil gently until fork tender, Drain; return pot to low heat for 1 minute to dry, shaking often.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan or in a microwave safe measuring cup, combine milk, rosemary and pepper. Heat, uncovered, over medium heat on stove top or on 50% power in microwave until steaming, for about 3 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Butter 8 large ramekins or a shallow 8 cup baking dish.
- Mash potatoes while gradually adding warmed milk mixture. Mash in 1 cup of the cheese. Spread into ramekins or baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Broil for about 3 minutes or until cheese is browned.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Roasted miso salmon with rosemary r...
- Roast rack of lamb with rosemary an...
- Grilled rosemary lamb chops
- Lamb chops with garlic and rosemary...
- Sweet n sour sirloin stir-fry with....
- Provencal Potato Gratin
- The ultimate potato gratin
- Tilapia with purple potato crust an...
- Mashed sweet potatoes, pork chop wi...
- Grown-up macaroni cheese
- Green papaya salad and lemongrass c...
- Poached wild striped bass, cauliflo...