2) Make a paste by mixing the garlic, huacatay, pepper, salt, aji, cumin, lemon or lime juice and achiote. Spread the paste on the chicken and rub well from outside to inside. Leave to stand in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more, for a good flavour.
3) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Put the chicken in the roasting pan with lid and cook, covered, for 1 1/2 hours or until it is golden brown.
1) After you have peeled and boiled the yucca, cut it into French fries. In a deep pot or a deep-fryer, heat the oil to 180C. Fry the yucca in batches, if necessary, until golden brown and crispy. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
1) Mix the cream of aji, olive oil, spring onions and lime juice in a medium bowl.
1) Blend the queso fresco, red onion, oil, milk, turmeric mixture, chilli, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a blender until it becomes creamy.
1) Put the whole chicken on a plate with the fried yucca root around, and the two sauces on the side for dipping. This is the way my kids started to eat the chicken I make and thank you, God, no more chicken fingers.