1) Take steak and cut into 1 1/4 cm to 2 cm pieces. Place pieces in large non- metallic rectangular pan.
2) Combine the vinegars and olive oil in medium mixing bowl. With a whisk, stir in Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, seasoned salt, brown sugar and garlic. Pour mixture into the pan covering the steak. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 2 hours.
3) Take courgette, onions and peppers and cut into bite-sized chunks. Combine all vegetables and pineapple in a large mixing bowl. Add salt, pepper and oil and toss to coat vegetables.
4) Start fire in pit, make sure fire is hot and let burn down to glowing coals. Place cooking grid or grate 15 cm above heat.
5) Remove steak from refrigerator. Take a metal skewer and alternate one piece of steak with two chunks of vegetables. Repeat until skewer is full. Keep assembling skewers until all 12 are full.
6) Place all 12 skewers onto the grate. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until desired doneness, rotating frequently.
Remove from griddle and serve.